Royal Draw Rules and Regulations
Royal Draw Rules & Regulations
1. The Royal Draw (referred to as the "Draw") is a daily promotional giveaway administered by Consumer Smart Media Inc. through the Royal Draw website.
2. To enter a Draw you must be a subscriber with a valid email address.
3. To be eligible to win a Draw featured in Canada you must be a Canadian resident (excludes Quebec residents for draws with a prize value over $100). To be eligible to enter and win a Draw featured to the United States you must be a resident of the United States (50 states and DC only).
4. Only entrants over the age of 13 are eligible to win. Winners between the ages of 13 and 18 must defer their winning entry to a parent or guardian when they claim their prize.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter and win.
6. Entrants are eligible to enter each Draw once. To receive additional entries to increase your chances of winning, entrants may redeem Royal Points or Earned Entries in the Draw(s) of their choice. To learn how to earn or redeem Royal Points and Earned Entries, please visit out Royal Points page. In the case of draws with multiple winners/prizes, each entrant can only win a maximum of one prize per draw.
7. After being chosen as a Draw winner you may continue to enter and even win Draws - there is no limit to how many Draws you can win.
8. A prize will be awarded for every Draw to one randomly selected winner. The sole determinant of the Draw winners is Consumer Smart Media Inc.'s server computer. Entrants cannot appeal.
9. Subscribers will receive daily emails with the subject line “(your name), WIN a (prize)!” as invitations to enter our draws through our website, which do not constitute notification that you have won a draw. If you win a draw you will receive notification of your win via email with the subject line “Congratulations, you won the Royal Draw!” immediately upon selection, and will be asked to provide your full name, mailing address, phone number, and your picture for the Winners Wall. You are required to respond to the winner notification email within 48 hours of being contacted in order to claim your prize.
10. Prizes are mailed out the week after the close of a draw. Winners must provide their full mailing address when they reply to the winner's email in order to receive their prize.
11. Employees of Consumer Smart Media Inc. and of their advertising and business affiliates are not eligible for Draw entry.
12. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable, and cannot be substituted with any other prize or for the cash value of the prize.
13. All winners' names will be announced on the Royal Draw website, Facebook page, Google+ page and Twitter page.
14. Trademarks, logos, and all service marks (including individual product and retailer names) are the property of their respective owners. Consumer Smart Media Inc. is an independent company, and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by the products or retailers listed on or promoted on the Royal Draw website.
15. Entrants must subscribe using their own email address, and must enter using the same email address and their first and last names, as well as their city. If the identity of an entrant selected as a winner is disputed or does not match the identity of the account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry, the account holder will be considered the entrant eligible to win. In any case where the identity of the account holder/entrant is disputed or comes into question, the entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address given at the time of entry.
17. In entering the Draw, the entrant releases and agrees to keep Consumer Smart Media Inc. indemnified from any claim, demand, cost, tax, liability, or damage resulting from entry.
18. Consumer Smart Media Inc. is not responsible for any technical error that may occur during entry, including, but not limited to, any omission, deletion, defect, delay, interruption in the operation, transmission, or failure of any cable, telephone, mobile, satellite, or any other network used by the entrant when subscribing and/or entering a Draw.
19. Consumer Smart Media Inc. may, at any time, update, limit, extend, or revise these Rules and Regulations. It is imperative you periodically check these Rules and Regulations to keep up to date.
20. Consumer Smart Media Inc. may modify, suspend, or cancel the Draw in the event of any accident in publishing and/or administration, or any other error, without advance notice.
21. All Draws are subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and are void where prohibited by law. The decisions of Consumer Smart Media Inc. with respect to all aspects of the Draws are final and binding to all entrants, without right of appeal.
22. For Draws exclusive to events ("Event Draws") the above conditions apply where relevant.
23. In entering an Event Draw, the entrant must agree to attend the event. Failure to attend the event could result in a forfeiture of your prize claim if selected as the winner. The terms of forfeiture and prize claim will be clearly stated with the Event Draw.
24. For third-party Draws entrants may be required to share their information requested at the time of Draw entry with the sponsoring party, including but not limited to, name and email address. Notice of this requirement will be given at the time of Draw entry.
25. For Draws that require you to subscribe to a sponsoring party's mailing list/newsletter, your win will be contingent on your subscription. Failure to confirm your subscription will result in a forfeiture of your prize claim. If you unsubscribe from the mailing list before the Draw closes, you will no longer be eligible to win.